Neighborhoods, HOAs and condos
The County Assessor used to have an interactive map of Boulder neighborhoods. Maybe it’s just not working right now, or maybe it’s broken for good, but I have a screenshot of our area that I took a while back.
In addition to what’s on the map, these neighborhood names all show up in this area:
- Rural North Boulder
- Winding Trail
- Iris Hollow
- Palo Park
- Northfield Commons
- Glenwood Grove – North Iris
- Old North Boulder
Moving generally from northwest to southeast
- Parkside HOA – 22nd and Linden to 26th and Iris
- Iris Hollow HOA – Folsom and Iris to Elmer’s Twomile Creek and Grapewood
- Tabriz Flats HOA – part of Iris Hollow
- Old North Boulder Neighborhood Association -
Don’t see yours listed? Shoot me an email — first name at this domain dot com — or check this Boulder HOA list, which may be out of date.
We have no shortage of condominiums in our neighborhood. Moving generally from northwest to southeast, they are:
- Willow Springs: 26th St. and Juniper Ave.
- Grapewood: Folsom St. and Hawthorne Pl.
- Willow Brook: Between Folsom St. and 28th St. south of Glenwood Dr.
- Eden East Two Mile Creek: Between Folsom St. and 28th St. north of Valmont Ave.
- Valmont Springs: Between Folsom St. and 28th St. south of Valmont Ave.
- Aspen Grove: 28th St. and Kalmia Ave.
- Pendleton Square: Northwest of 28th St. and Iris Ave.
- Valencia Place: Northwest of 28th St. and Iris Ave.
- Kalmia Court: Northeast of 28th St. and Iris Ave.
- Winds and Winds II: 29th bet. Glenwood Dr. and Valmont Road
- Glenwood Gardens Wood Creek: 30th St. and Glenwood Dr.
- Remington Post: Southeast of 30th St. and Iris Ave.
- Stratford Park (West and East): Oneal Circle
- Willow Green: 34th St. and Hickock Pl.
- Spring Creek: 34th St. and Spring Creek Pl.
- Talisman: Talisman Ct. and Iris Ave.
- Northgate: 34th St. and Oneal Parkway
If you want to track down other Boulder condo complexes, try this handy map, which gives an idea of the location (but not really borders) of some of these places.